Surmounting Health Costs to Retire: Health (and Retirement) Savings Accounts
This is the Third book on Health Savings Accounts, which have been renamed for this purpose, Health (and Retirement) Savings Accounts, Extended
- Healthcare Reform: Looking Ahead (2) The way to make certain you have enough -- is to have too much.
- Health Savings Accounts: Classical Model New topic 2015-09-03 22:42:59 description
- Introduction: Surviving Health Costs to Retire: Health (and Retirement) Savings Accounts New topic 2016-03-08 22:42:53 description
- Health (and Retirement) Savings Accounts: Steps To Lifelong Health Insurance If you are a fast reader, we will begin with a ten-minute summary of Health Savings Accounts. At first, it covers future revenue, then spending projections follow. No matter how medical care changes, cost and revenue must remain in balance.
- Pearls on a String:Further Extending Health (and Retirement) Savings Accounts Pearls on a String: Further Extending Health (and Retirement) Savings Accounts. HSAs are the string. Retirement saving, Privatizing Medicare, and Shifting Childhood Costs-- are the Pearls. Other Pearls to follow.
- Lifetime Healthcare and Retirement Accounts (Future HSAs) New topic 2016-03-23 17:06:36 description
- Future Directions for Health Savings Accounts New topic 2016-03-29 20:37:09 description
- Health Savings Accounts, Regular, and Lifetime We explain the distinction between Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Lifetime Health Savings Accounts. Sometimes abbreviated as HSA, FSA, and L-HSA. Congress should make it easier to switch between them. All three are superior to "pay as you go", health insurance now in common use, only slightly modified by Obamacare. It's like term life insurance compared to whole-life. (www.philadelphia-reflections.com/topic/262.htm)
- Healthcare Reform:Saving For a Rainy Day Lifetime Health Savings Accounts
- Health Insurance Clinton Health Plan and its replacements.