G3 Favorites, Personal
The Personal Side of the Author.
- Favorite Reflections In no particular order, here are the author's own favorites.
- Favorites - II More favorites. Under construction.
- Miscellaneous Personal
- A Minor Politician In 2013 I ran for the New Jersey Assembly, unsuccessfully. Daughter Miriam was my campaign Manager. I learned a lot from the experience. For example, I had 700,000 constituents. Maybe I shook hands with a couple hundred.
- Personal Passions My own personal short list; eight decades in retrospect.
- Reminiscences "The past is never dead. It's not even past." -- William Faulkner, Requiem for a Nun
- Revisionist Themes In taking a comprehensive view of a city, an author sometimes makes observations which differ from the common view. Usually with special pride, sometimes a little sullen.
- In Memoriam
Lewis B, Flinn, M.D.Wilton A. Doane,MD Henry Cadbury
Martin Orne, MD, PhDGeorge W. Gowen, MD Kenneth Gordon, MD
Mary Stuart Fisher, MDOrville P. Horwitz,MD Lewis Harlow van Dusen, Jr.
Hobart Reiman, MD. Lindley B. Reagan, M.D.
Allan v. Heely Frederick Mason Jones, Jr.
Russell Roth,MD George Willoughby
Earle B. Twitchell Jonathan Evans Rhoads, Sr.
Garfield G. Duncan,MD
Joseph P. Nicholson
Howard LewisAl DriscollHenry Bockus, MD
William H. Taylor
- Ross and Perry, Inc. Publishers A topic devoted to the best selling books from Ross and Perry Publishing.
- Haddonfield (all 26)(1 of1)volume 38 Haddonfield is a bit of a secret. It's Philadelphia's "Main Line, East"