First child of George Ross Fisher III and Mary Stuart Blakely Fisher. B May, 1951. Haddonfield Friends School, Moorestown Friends School, Mount Herman School, University of Rochester (Economics major),Harvard, MIT BC, Boston College graduate schools. Union Fidelity (Lou Simino), Exxon Mobil, Morgan Stanley (Managing Director), Fidelity(EVP), Wachovia. Married,Peggy Weiss. Adopted, Shannon; one child, George V). Collections(14,24),Volumes(79),Topics(377,378,230,66,453,459),Blogs.
- Website Development The website technology supporting Philadelphia Reflections is PHP, MySQL and DHTML. The web hosting service is Internet Planners. The development of this website has provided an opportunity to learn new technology, to try out different techniques for getting noticed by the search engines and the trials and tribulations of dealing with malicious hackers and spammers who range from the annoying to the abusive. This collection of articles documents some of our experiences and we hope that people surfing the web looking for solutions to problems we've encountered will benefit.
- George (3) It's often desirable to get live financial data and everyone knows. XML is the thing to use but actually writing programs that work takes a bit of trouble. Plus, once you've got the data you need to display it.
- George and Computers(1) I got him into computers around 1960. He soon far surpassed me.
- George and Computers(2)
- George IV Family Photos New topic 2017-07-19 15:37:06 description
- George Ross Fisher III M.D. Family Photos New topic 2017-07-26 18:22:23 description