Handbook for Health Savings Accounts
New volume 2015-07-07 23:31:01 description
New volume 2015-07-07 23:31:01 contents
- (1) Obamacare: Spare Parts for a Book Maybe these should have been included, but it was decided to leave them out.
- SECTION THREE: Classical Health Savings Accounts: Many Surprises One of the originators of Health Savings Accounts describes their advantages over existing health insurance. Improvements are suggested for the regular HSA. More dramatic cost improvement emerges from a lifetime HSA version, substituting whole-life approaches for pay-as-you-go. Most of this requires legislation, but could reduce health costs dramatically.
- SECTION FIVE: Multi-Year, the Future of HSA We've spent a lot of time on the 1980 version of Health Savings Accounts. It's already rolling along in action, with only a couple of suggested additions to make it better. The new 2015 version is also before you. But lifetime Health Savings Accounts are only a dream, to be worked on for months or years, because they invade so many turfs, and will require extensive legislation to become a reality.
- FUTURE VERSIONS Some ruminations about health financing, written while we wait for the Supreme Court to announce its decision on King v.Burwell.
- (2) Obamacare: Spare Parts for a Book New topic 2015-07-22 16:02:02 description