HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT: New Visions for Prosperity
If you read it fast, this is a one-page, five-minute, summary of Health Savings Accounts.
- SECTION THREE: Classical Health Savings Accounts: Many Surprises One of the originators of Health Savings Accounts describes their advantages over existing health insurance. Improvements are suggested for the regular HSA. More dramatic cost improvement emerges from a lifetime HSA version, substituting whole-life approaches for pay-as-you-go. Most of this requires legislation, but could reduce health costs dramatically.
- SECTION TWO: Hidden Economics of Healthcare Here are samplings of the reasons Healthcare Reform still isn't going anywhere.
- FRONT STUFF: Health Savings Accounts: Planning for Prosperity; SECTION ONE: HSA and its Competitor, in Brief Editorial material for book construction.
- SECTION FIVE: Multi-Year, the Future of HSA We've spent a lot of time on the 1980 version of Health Savings Accounts. It's already rolling along in action, with only a couple of suggested additions to make it better. The new 2015 version is also before you. But lifetime Health Savings Accounts are only a dream, to be worked on for months or years, because they invade so many turfs, and will require extensive legislation to become a reality.
- SECTION SIX: Condensed Summaries
- SECTION FOUR: New Health Savings Accounts The project combines several concepts developed in other chapters, but is ready to be considered as a whole.