G3 Favorites, Personal
New volume 2012-07-04 14:03:33 contents
- Haddonfield Haddonfield is a bit of a secret. It's Philadelphia's "Main Line, East"
- Favorite Reflections /br> In no particular order, here are the author's own favorites.
- Reminiscences "The past is never dead. It's not even past." -- William Faulkner, Requiem for a Nun
- Revisionist Themes In taking a comprehensive view of a city, an author sometimes makes observations which differ from the common view. Usually with special pride, sometimes a little sullen.
- In Memoriam
Lewis B, Flinn, M.D.Wilton A. Doane,MD Henry Cadbury
Martin Orne, MD, PhDGeorge W. Gowen, MD Kenneth Gordon, MD
Mary Stuart Fisher, MDOrville P. Horwitz,MD Lewis Harlow van Dusen, Jr.
Hobart Reiman, MD. Lindley B. Reagan, M.D.
Allen v. Heely Frederick Mason Jones, Jr.
Russell Roth,MD George Willoughby
Earle B. Twitchell Jonathan Evans Rhoads, Sr.
Garfield G. Duncan,MD
Joseph P. Nicholson
Howard LewisAl Driscoll Mary Dunn
William H. Taylor
- Personal Passions My own personal short list; eight decades in retrospect.
- Favorites Podcasts Recordings of Dr. Fisher's personal favorites.
- Ross and Perry, Inc. Publishers A topic devoted to the best selling books from Ross and Perry Publishing.
- Favorites - II More favorites. Under construction.
- Miscellaneous Personal
- A Minor Politician In 2013 I ran for the New Jersey Assembly, unsuccessfully. Daughter Miriam was my campaign Manager. I learned a lot from the experience. For example, I had 700,000 constituents. Maybe I shook hands with a couple hundred.